The MV-R is the replacement for the popular V44 due to the V44 being discontinued. The center lines and flanges are identical to the V44, making this a 100% replacement piece.
The Tial MVR Wastegate features:
- Water cooling ports (not required to run) for those heavy duty applications, three bottom pressure ports and two top ports for boost controllers like the AMS-1000.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
The Tial MV-R Wastegates now comes with all of the springs so you can tune it to your cars needs without spending money on extra springs.
Sometimes springs come pre-installed from Tial so you will want to verify the spring settings before installation.