This part is designed to replace the stock plastic alternator cover in the 2002-2012 Subaru Impreza (all models). This part will NOT fit pre-2002 Imprezas or other Subaru models. A different hardware kit comes with the 2002-2007 version compared to the 2008-2012 version. The shroud is the same for both versions.
The purpose of this shroud is to block access to the pulleys and belts. This prevents accidental injury by moving belts and pulleys.
- Solid Aluminum material is lighter than steel or titanium, maintains rigidity and has no drawbacks for this application
- Black powdercoated finish provides a stealth appearance, withstands temperatures of 400 degrees F, and is very durable
- Spans the full width of the alternator and accessory pulley system for full finger protection
- Extends over the alternator and engine for a more aggressive appearance, offering added protection
- Bolt holes are placed with precision so no modification to your car or this part is necessary
- Product comes standard with a "WC LATHE WERKS *" decal affixed on the right side of the shroud. The WC sticker will be either black or silver (your choice).
- Integrated mounting system requires a simple positioning of the shroud, and dropping in two bolts and one nut for quick installation
- Holes are there to mount the throttle wires to the shroud for cars without drive-by-wire
- Integrated louvers and slots allow proper cooling and airflow during operation
- Choice of color for the WC LATHE WERKS decal
- Choose model year (the shroud is identical, hardware is different)
- 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza Fitment
- 2008+ Subaru Impreza Fitment
- Choose fitment (depending on your throttle setup)
- Standard Style comes with three mounting holes for the throttle cables to clip on
- Smooth Style has no mounting holes for throttle cables. (For cars with Drive By Wire only. 2008+ cars require Smooth version)
List of Throttle Types By Year: (confirm by checking your car for throttle cables on the alternator shroud if you are not sure)