AEM's Series 2 Plug and Play Engine Management System (EMS) is a full user-programmable standalone engine control module, allowing a you to unlock the full potential of your Subaru while unlocking features previously only available professional tuners. Installing an AEM Series 2 EMS is simple, it plugs directly into the stock wiring harness in place of your factory ECU module.
The AEM Series 2 AEMTuner Windows-based software makes tuning, injector scaling, and sensor calibration a simple process. User-Defined templates make tuning the AEM Series 2 even simpler, as you can establish quick keys to speed up the tuning process. While professional tuning is highly recommended, the Series 2 EMS does include a variety of base maps to get you running and ready to tune in no time. The Series 2 EMS for the 04-06 Subaru STI allows you to control every aspect of your EJ25 from cam control to rev limit, timing, bigger injectors, boost control, nitrous injection, and even individual cylinder fuel and timing trims. There is even an anti-lag tuning capability built in specifically for drag racers.
Professional tuners will appreciate the ease of use and security features on AEMTuner, the interface software for all Series 2 EMS systems. When combined with the AEM UEGO wideband (sold separately), the AEM EMS also features the unique capability to auto-tune fuel curves. The AEM Series 2 EMS combines the features and options that you can only get with full stand alone engine management designed for enthusiasts that demand professional results.
- Direct replacement for factory ECU-No additional wiring or hardware necessary, installs in minutes and uses all the factory sensors
- 1MB Internal Data Logging
- CAN bus/Drive by Wire Equipped
- Anti-Lag/Flat Foot Shifting Enabled
- 8 Injector Ouputs
- 6 Coil Outputs
- Start-up calibration (base map) included
- Individual Cylinder Ignition & Fuel Trims
- All channels/maps/tuning options unlocked
- Optional Sensors available for additional real time logging/tuning